When I'm wearing my Jack Wills sailing team tee, it's time to take pictures of bracelets. Them's the rules (that I have made up). I am currently up to thirteen bracelets, with just five of them carrying over from last summer.
My friends and family often ask me (with just the right blend of seriousness and sarcasm) if I have enough bracelets. I think the answer, for the moment, might just be "yes." My current mix is a satisfyingly diverse blend of high-end, low-end, chunky, delicate, nautical and random. Most importantly, they all have some sort of meaning or story.
Here's the Summer 2012 bracelet run-down (from hand to elbow):
Thom Dolan - land-ho
Sailormade - Camden
Kwiat for charity: water - Diamond Waterdrop
Jack Wills - Carpe Noctem
CB Stark - Island Ties
Metallic thread bracelet (Green Room, MV)
Neon orange nylon bracelet with metallic beads (Urban Chic, DC)
Marc by Marc Jacobs token
Neon yellow nylon bracelet with metallic circle charm (Urban Chic, DC)
Miansai - Casings
Knitjewels - crochet beaded boho (Etsy)
Thread-wrapped ballchain (Joy, London)
Utility rope (Urban Outfitters)

No comments:
Post a Comment