22 December 2008

Best of 2008: Songs

I have 20 songs on this list, so I am not going to describe why each one is just fantastic. Generally, if a song is on this list, it makes me happy. It cheers me up while I'm walking to work. It makes me smile on the subway.

1. If You Want the Love of a Man Come And Get It, Eli "Paperboy" Reed & The True Loves
2. Heckuva Man, The Sweet Divines
3. Big Ideas, LCD Soundsystem
4. Forgive Me, Leona Lewis
5. Single Ladies (Put a Ring On It), Beyoncé

6. Manwomanboogie, Q-Tip
7. Green Light, Jamie Lidell
8. Cut Me Loose, Sam Sparro
9. 10,000 Nights, Alphabeat
10. Viva La Vida, Coldplay

11. Roll With You, Eli "Paperboy" Reed & The True Loves
12. My People, The Presets
13. Pineapple Express, Huey Lewis & The News
14. Girls & Boys, The Subways
15. What Is Happening, Alphabeat

16. Wilderness, Ben Taylor
17. Electric Feel, MGMT
18. F Song, The Sugar Report
19. Forever, Walter Meego
20. Ready for the Floor, Hot Chip

No comments: